WordCamp London 2017 will be hosted at the splendid London Metropolitan University.
Please find all the relevant location information below and don’t hesitate to get in touch with your organising team if you have any questions about the venue.
Keep your eyes peeled for further announcements and information to help you find and navigate your way around the conference.
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Rd
The event is based in three buildings:
- The Rocket: Track A and Registration.
- Graduate Centre: Track B and Contributor Day.
- Tower Building: Track C, (accessed internally through Graduate Centre).
Getting to the Venue
- Nearest Underground Station: Holloway Road on the Piccadilly line. The Piccadilly line now has a night service which runs on average every 10 minutes between Cockfosters and Heathrow Terminal 5, on Friday and Saturday.
- Nearest Accessible Underground Station: Caledonian Road on the Piccadilly line.
- Nearest Overground train station: Highbury & Islington, also on the Piccadilly line.
- Bus Services to London Metropolitan University: 43, 153, 263, 271, 393 and N41.
Once registered, please wear your badge on your lanyard at all times. Security staff may ask to see these when entering the buildings, including for the Saturday evening social.